There are sort of things you need to deem before shopping online, this things will help you to choose the right product of your choice at its convenience. On the other side this will keep your online shopping safe and secure by not worrying that your credit/debit card details will be on the hands of a wrong person. Below are the safety tips you need to consider:
- Make sure that you know the Location, identity and the contact details on the online retailer.
- Look over or identify Company’s reputation (whether it is a good or bad company to shop with, exchange and return policies). ** Lurking on comments (shopper’s feedback) or company review page can also help you identify how good or bad is the service a certain online shop.
- Find out about billing, guarantees and delivery before you buy.
- Only use a secure websites when you are transferring funds.
*** How do I know if an online shop is a secure website?
-A secure website’s URL should begin with “https” rather than “http”. The “s” at the end of “http” stands for secure and is using an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) connection.
- Make sure that you enter correct information.
- Use a credit card with online fraud protection.
- Install a Phishing Filter on your web browser.
- Record purchase details and save your confirmation invoice.
- Be aware of email scams designed to part you from your credit card information.
Shopping online can be fun as shopping in the stores too and using these safety measure can make your shopping experience a fun and safe one and much more easier. Make sure to read and use the following safety tips provided above before any future shopping online.
For affordable and secure online shopping in UAE, visit and order from Dubai Megadeals.